Kongsberg Automotive AMT External Actuator
The ExAct™ has very low response time with a high accuracy, which is vital in modern AMT and CBW systems. The functionality and design is also made for easy lifetime integration in the vehicle.
- An impressive performance enabled through favourable cylinder design combined with an advanced integrated controller as well as fast response and high-flow valves
- Communication with the integrated ECU via CAN or PWM-input
- Tilt sensing accelerometer is integrated in the ECU
- The ExAct ™can be adapted to all clutch characteristics
- The mechanical interface to the clutch housing is the same as for a manual clutch servo or slave cylinder
- A self-adjustment mechanism compensates for tolerances in the clutch mechanism and for clutch wear over the clutch life
- The unit is designed for 6 million actuations, giving a maintenance free "actuator for life"
- Compact and light unit, which combined with absence of hydraulic fluid, makes it easy to handle in production, and contributes to general weight reduction