Kongsberg Automotive Imperial Range
The classic PTFE hose. Ideal problem solver for applications involving aggressive chemicals and/or extremes of temperature and movement. Designed to use PTFE hose tailed fittings. The smoothbore PTFE liner means that the hose can pass very stringent cleanliness specifications laid down by the automotive, food or chemical industries. A range of ferrules to suit this product are also available.
- Used globally in the Industrial, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Food industries when lesser hoses can’t cope with the temperature, pressure, cleanliness or flex fatigue.
- Inner layer construction
- Medium wall smoothbore PTFE tube - PTFE according to “ISO12086, Part 1.PTFE-E.P.D.M 1.6.1.C.E.4_12”
- Outer Layer construction
- High tensile 304 maypole wound Stainless Steel braid
- Temperature range
- -60°C to +260°C (-76°F to +500°F)
- Ferrule range available
- Fitting range available
- Not at present
- Antistatic liners are available for the Imperial range for when electrically resistive fluids are being transferred at high flow rates.
Both two wire braid, 316 stainless steel braid and Heavy Wall derivatives are available for this range.