Kongsberg Automotive Metric Range
The Smooth Bore Metric Range is designed to accept standard hydraulic tailed fittings. The ID of the hoses are made slightly larger than the Imperial Range to help reduce the insertion force required to make assemblies. The Metric hose range was designed for Hydraulic rubber users to reduce their inventory by needing only to stock one fitting to suit all hoses.
- Used globally in the Industrial, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Food industries when lesser hoses can’t cope with the temperature, pressure, cleanliness or flex fatigue.
- Inner layer construction
- Medium wall smoothbore PTFE tube - PTFE according to “ISO12086, Part 1.PTFE-E.P.D.M 1.6.1.C.E.4_12”
- Outer Layer construction
- High tensile 304 maypole wound Stainless Steel braid
- Temperature range
- -60°C to +260°C (-76°F to +500°F)
- Ferrule range available
- Fitting range available
- Not at present
- Antistatic liners are available for the Metric range for when electrically resistive fluids are being transferred at high flow rates.
Both two wire braid, 316 stainless steel braid and Heavy Wall derivatives are available for this range.